COD Mobile New Battle Royale Blackout Map in BR Mode: Remember those days? When all we used to have was a few cassettes and our old video game console. Do you remember waiting for your turn, while your friends used to enjoy playing games like Super Mario and Contra? Well fast forward to now, times have changed. These days, the internet and the Gaming community offer a wide variety of online video games. This ensures that you can play online along with your friends at the same time!
One such amazing game is Call Of Duty. If you are a constant Call Of Duty player, you must be surely aware of the new Battle Royal Mode. COD is all set to launch their new BATTLE ROYALE MAP- BLACKOUT. Blackout was first introduced in Black Ops 4 and will be available on mobile now. It is probably one of the most innovative events that COD could come up with, also there is no doubt that it is going to display a lot of iconic and amazing locations, across COD’s vast map. There will be few additions like Hijacked town and Ghost town. Blackout is set to go live on 22nd September at 7 PM.
Also Read: Avenger Medal Call Of Duty (COD) Mobile
COD Mobile New Battle Royale Blackout Map in BR Mode
MODE- The fundamentals of the map remain the same and you can play this in solo mode, duo mode, and squad mode.
DEPLOY- Blackout map offers a wide variety of locations, thus players can choose among varied locations such as Nuketown Island, firing range, array, verrucas, etc.
SCAVENGE- Once you have decided the location, make sure you find the best of the loot. This involves powerful weapons, enough ammo, and safety gear.
SURVIVE- Be prepared to engage! Also, make sure you are within the collapsing circle.
BEST WEAPON – Confused between Assault rifles, SMGs, LMGs, Sniper rifles, Tactical rifles, and shotguns? Here is our list of the best weapons.
- Maddox RFB – Best assault rifle for short and medium range.
- Rampart 17 – Very high damage and effective for long-range.
- KN-57 – Easy to learn recoil. Works best with short-range sight, grip, stock, and suppressor.
- ICR-7 – Less damage but great accuracy.
- VAPR-XKG – Recommended for close range.
TOP THREE TIPS-
- Communicate – Keep communicating with your teammates. You can adopt different strategies for different enemies, additionally, make sure your squad is with you and not scattered around.
- Don’t be scared – Remember this, if you are scared, there are chances that your enemy is scared more! Don’t be hesitant to deploy to hot drops as the best way to learn and improve is to engage straight into the fight!
- Remember your strengths and weaknesses – If you are unsure about taking down the enemy, maybe it is best to fall back. Similarly, remember your strengths also do not underestimate your teammates.