Venom with Free Fire Collaboration: Are you a die-hard fan of Marvel & Free Fire also? If yes, then here comes good news for you. The upcoming Marvel movie ‘Venom -Let There Be Carnage’ may collaborate with Free Fire. The game company Garena might collab with the movie Venom which is the upcoming movie by Sony Productions.
According to the reports, there will come some cool new stuff based on Venom. We have got some new details about this update or maybe the collaboration. Let’s find out-
Venom Collaborating with Free Fire game
Free Fire game is all about the cool new characters and skins with each and every update. That is why it is a very popular Battle Royale game in India nowadays. Players always expect new skins that they can get interact with the game more and more closely. So, the upcoming collaboration with Venom players may expect a cool new outfit inspired by Venom.
There are several more things that will be based on the character Venom, is coming to the game.
Free Fire Collaboration with Venom: Full Leaks & Details
- So there are three types of tokens coming to the game based on Venom – Token Venom Red, Token Venom Hybrid & Token Venom Blue.
- Also, there is coming up a Venom theme-based helmet skin into the game.
- There will be a new motorcycle skin coming to the game named – Time of Carnage Moto skin.
- There will be a bundle set named – Time of Carnage set
- A new backpack scheme will also introduce named – Backpack of Carnage Time.
The cool items will come if Venom collaborates with Free Fire in upcoming times. We have seen Fortnite and Venom collaboration earlier with a cool new Venom character.
Venom is going to be releasing in theaters on 15th October 2021. We can expect the update of collaboration will appear at the time of releasing the movie or maybe before the movie release. We will update you as soon as possible when we get more updates about this collaboration. Stay tuned for that.