PUBG Mobile 1.6 VN Version 32bit & 64bit apk Direct Download; PUBG Mobile is one of the most popular Battle Royale games for mobile players. Players Unknown Battle Ground aka PUBG launched on 19 March 2018 Globally. PUBG Global is managed by Tencent company, which is basically from China. However, Southeast developers made a separate version of the game for the Vietnam players. They named the separate version is PUBG Mobile VN Version, which is basically based on PUBG Mobile with server optimization. Players can log in themselves as guests or log in with their social iD like Google etc. Got interested? Let’s find out in this article.
PUBG Mobile Vietnam Edition or VN Version 1.6 Complete Guide
After the high success of PUBG Mobile globally, developers of Vietnam decided to make a separate version of the game. This game is only available for Vietnam players, but anyone can play this game globally on android or iOS. In the PUBG VN Version, You can log in yourself as a guest, or you can add your ID with a social source like Google. Here I am going to guide you on how to install the game apk on your phone. Let’s See what we need-
System Requirements for PUBG VN Version
- For Androids, You need a minimum of 2 GB of RAM. Obviously, you can go for a high-end device for maximum performance.
- For iOS players, You need a minimum iOS version 6.0 or higher to play the game smoothly.
PUBG Mobile 1.6 VN Version 32bit & 64bit apk Direct Download Link
PUBG Mobile 1.6 VN Version 32bit For Android users
- Firstly, Check your phone supports the 32bit or 64bit version of the PUBG VN.
- Then go to the below link, & download the apk file & the obb file from the link.
- Save it in your phone storage.
- After that install the apk file. Warning: Don’t open it right now.
- After installing the file, go to phone storage & locate where you have saved the obb file/folder.
- If it is in a zip file then unzip it. If not then just copy the folder and paste it to the following path
Internal Storage>Android>obb> (then paste it here)
- Completing all the processes, give the new PUBG app Storage permission.
- Now open the game & let’s wait some time to complete all necessary steps automatically.
- It’s all done now. Enjoy!
PUBG Mobile 1.6 VN Version For iOS users
It’s always tricky for iOS users to get something outside from the AppStore itself. Don’t worry. I am going to help you too. Follow these tips carefully & Don’t mess it up-
- Firstly, go to your AppStore on your iOS device.
- Then go to the Profile tab & change the region to “Korea, the Republic of” & agree to the terms.
- Now go to the Main tab & Now search for PUBG VN & It will appear for you.
Note: If you mess up things in android, just install the app & open the game. It will automatically download all necessary files. But keep in mind you need Wi-Fi for that.
You are all done playing the PUBG VN Version game! Cheers!