How to Defeat Azelf in Pokémon Go? Weakness OF Azelf; After the psychic spectacular event is over in Pokémon Go, From 14th October-1st October at 10 am local time we are seeing new Raid Bosses in 5-star raids. Azelf, Mesprit & Uxie is the new 5-star raid boss which appears in raids globally. However, Azelf is only available to some specific regions exclusively – America and Greenland areas. If you want an Azelf for you then you have to do a 5-star raid remotely via remote raid passes. Let’s talk about how strong is Azelf in Pokémon Go & how to defeat Azelf.
Azelf – the new Raid Boss for 5-star
- Azelf is one of the guardians which are introduced in Generation IV. People call these guardians named – ‘Lake Trio’. Azelf, Mesprit & Uxie is the three legendary Pokémon which are the Lake Trio.
- Azelf looks like a Fairy-type Pokémon which has two tails, but the type of Pokémon is Psychic. So that means Azelf is effective against Fighting types & Poison types. But it takes 2x damages from Dark-type, Ghost types & Bug types. Let’s look at the stats on how to defeat Azelf easily.
Stats of Azelf:-
- Type — Psychic
- ATK Stats – 270
- DEF Stats – 151
- HP Stats – 181
Movesets of Azelf:-
Fast attacks - Extrasensory, Confusion
Charge attacks - Swift, Future Sight, Fire Blast
How to defeat Azelf in Pokémon Go?
- Counters Pokémons of Azelf:- (Weakness of Azelf)
- Mega Gengar (Mega Evolution of Gengar)- Lick, Shadow Ball
2. Mega Houndoom (Mega Evolution of Houndoom)- Snarl, Foul Play
3. Mega Gyarados (Mega Evolution of Gyarados)- Bite, Crunch
4. Mega BeeDrill (Mega Evolution of BeeDrill)- Bug Bite, X-scissor
5. Mega Blastoise (Mega Evolution of Blastoise)- Bite, Hydro Canon
Shadow form Pokémons:-
- Shadow Tyranitar (Shadow form of Tyranitar)- Bite, Crunch
2. Shadow Mewtwo (Shadow form of MewTwo)- Psycho Cut, Shadow Ball
3. Shadow Houndoom (Shadow form of Houndoom)- Snarl, Foul Play
4. Shadow Weavile (Shadow form of Weavile)- Snarl, Foul Play
5. Shadow Hounchkrow (Shadow form of Hounchkrow)- Snarl, Dark Pulse
6. Shadow Absol (Shadow form of Absol)- Snarl, Dark Pulse
7. Shadow Raikou (Shadow form of Raikou)- Thunder Shock, Shadow Ball
Legendary & Mythical Pokémons:-
- Darkrai (Mythical Pokemon)- Snarl, Shadow Ball
- Giratina [Origin Forme] (Legendary Pokemon)- Shadow Claw, Shadow Ball
- Yveltal (Legendary Pokemon)- Snarl, Dark Pulse
- MewTwo (Legendary Pokemon)- Psycho Cut, Shadow Ball
Wild Spawned Pokémons:-
- Chandelure (Ghost-type)- Hex, Shadow Ball
- Hydreigon (Dark-type)- Bite, Dark Pulse
- Tyranitar (Dark-type)- Bite, Crunch
- Gengar (Ghost-type)- Shadow Claw, Shadow Ball
- Houndoom (Dark-type)- Snarl, Foul Play
- Weavile (Dark-type)- Snarl, Foul Play
- Honchkrow (Dark type)- Snarl, Dark Pulse
Encounters of Azelf:-
Non-Boosted weather CP of Azelf (1752-1834)
Boosted weather CP <Windy> (2190-2293)
Recently, Niantic released a Shiny version of Azelf in Pokémon Go. The raids will end on 1st October 2021. So prepare your Pokémon before the end line & do some raids to get a shiny Azelf for you. To defeat Azelf this article may help you with following Pokémon Counters. Let’s just defeat Azelf together to get a Shiny Azelf.
Comment down below your queries. I would be like to help you.
Also Read: How to Beat Persian in Pokémon GO