Rainbow ink and Customize Toona Fish: Epic Games never fails to surprise it’s audience and keep them hooked on Fortnite. While Season 7 had a lot of spectacular content such as powerful street fighter skins, alien invasion and an Ariana Grande concert and also new season is all set to make it’s mark with a few map changes, introduction of new weapons and a new colorful pass full of various skins and cosmetics.
Speaking of skins, one such distinct skin is the Toona Fish which is a cartoon version of Fishstick and can be customised as per your wish.
How to acquire Toona Fish Fortnite?
Players can get the Tuna fish in the beginning of the game on page 1 of the Battle Pass. However at this point it does not look so colorful rather it is plain black and white.
How to get Rainbow Ink or Color Bottles Fortnite?
In order to color this at-the-moment pale Toona Fish, you will have to collect color bottles or rainbow ink throughout the map.
As you can see above, these colourful bottles are everywhere. You will be needing all three of each color to be able to customize your Toona Fish skin. For example, if you want to unlock Recruit Green, you’ll need to land at Weeping Woods Bridge and collect the three coloured bottles from there. Repeat the same procedure for all 21 customized skins on the map, and you can pick and also select whichever Toona Fish palette or combination that you desire.
Also Read: How to Open Cash Registers in Fortnite
Here is a complete guide to various color bottles and their location
- Knightly Crimson – Fort Crumpet
- Y-Labs Magenta – Misty Meadows
- Cuddly Pink – Steamy Stacks
- Ruby Red – Lockie’s Lighthouse
- Renegade Red – Boney Burbs
- Pumpkin Orange – The Orchard
- Midas Gold – Catty Corner
- Desert Sand – The wreckage towards west of Pleasant Park
- Brite Purple – Retail Row
- Banana Yellow – Rainbow Rentals
- Leafy Green – Stealthy Stronghold
- Recruit Green – Weeping Woods Bridge
- Codename G.R.N. – Corny Crops
- Ghoulish Green – Shanty Town
- Slurp Turquoise – Sludgy Swamp
- Diamond Blue – Gorgeous Gorge
- Crystalline Blue – The wreckage around south of Dirty Docks
- Mezmerizing Violet – The wreckage located south of Believer Beach
- Robotic Grey – Destroyed Dish
- Stone Grey – Mount F8
- Frozen Blue – Coral Castle
Do let us know that which one is your favourite!