Harvest Wood in Fortnite – Week 11 Legendary Quest
Harvest Wood in Fortnite Legendary Quest: Week 11 of Fortnite has arrived, and Chapter 2, Season 7, is rapidly approaching its conclusion. But there are still a few weeks of trials ahead of us.
This week brings a slew of new Fortnite tasks, many of which are intended to further the storyline. And harvest wood Fortnite is one of them.
One of them is rather self-explanatory: harvest wood gathering Fortnite. The tasks for this week are listed below, along with locations where Fortnite players can collect wood.
Where to Harvest Wood in Fortnite
This week’s Epic and Legendary Quests are as follows:
- 15,000 XP if you can get Slone’s commands via a payphone (1).
- 14,000 XP for catching fish in fishing holes(5).
- Collect a vintage can of cat food in Catty Corner or Craggy Cliffs (1) – 30,000 XP.
- Collect a vase of flowers from Lazy Lake (1), and you will get – 30,000 XP.
- If you Harvest Wood (250) – 30,000 XP.
- Talk to Joey and get – 30,000 XP.
- Travel in a Saucer (2000) to get – 30,000 XP.
- 30,000 XP – Use the Recon Scanner to locate infected wildlife or trespasser(1).
- Interact with equipment at any IO radar dish base (1) once for – 30,000 XP.
- Deal damage in alien biomes (150) – 30,000 XP.
- Mark an Alien Parasite (1) – 30,000 XP.
- Dance with an Alien Parasite at Believer Beach, Lazy Lake, or Pleasant Park (1) – 30,000 XP.
- Go for a swim with an Alien Parasite (1).
About Harvest Wood Fortnite
Fortunately, harvesting 250 wood(harvest wood Fortnite) is perhaps the simplest mission. 30,000 XP has never been easier to obtain.
Most players will collect 250 wood during the course of a match, so this is a logical way to do it.
However, there are several fantastic spots for Fortnite gamers to go if they need a lot of wood right once.
Weeping Woods is a forest full of trees, as the name suggests. This is definitely your greatest bet for getting 250 wood quickly.
Any POI with residences in it, such as Pleasant Park or Retail Row, will work. They will, however, be extremely busy.
To the north of Pleasant Park, there is also a wooded area. However, most POIs will have enough wood to complete this task.
The above given is the way to complete harvest wood in Fortnite.
Fortnite is a place where you may have a variety of different experiences. Drop onto the Island and compete to see who can be the last person — or team — standing.
Catch a concert or a movie with your buddies. Make your own universe with your own set of rules.
Alternatively, you can save the world by teaming up with others to take out swarms of monsters.
Fortnite has four main game modes, each of which caters to a different type of player. These are just a few of the tools at your disposal to help you get the most out of your Fortnite experience. We are excited to have you join the Fortnite community!
If you love anything about this article, then don’t forget to leave a comment.