How to download Fortnite on iPhone: You’ve may have read about Apple’s controversy with Epic Games, the developer of the hit game Fortnite. The two are currently in sentencing, with the outcome determining whether or not Fortnite will be immediately removed from the iPhone and iPad.
Since Epic Games set up an in-app payment scheme to avoid Apple’s 30% charges for selling games in the App Store, Apple removed Fortnite from the App Store in August 2020.
You’re probably curious what this means for you, particularly if you play Fortnite on your iPhone or iPad, have played it, or want to play it.
We’ll show you how to re-download it, as well as what you can do if you just want to play Fortnite on your iPhone or iPad now that it’s no longer available in the App Store.
If you play Fortnite on your iPhone or iPad, you will be concerned that you may lose access to the game. Similarly, if you’ve already played it on your iPhone, you might believe you’ll never be able to do so again. Those of you who have never played the game on your iPhone is in for a treat but are now curious. what you’ve been missing out on, you may be looking on eBay for iPhones with Fortnite pre-installed and debating whether or not to give in to temptation.
How to download Fortnite on iPhone or iPad
You’re in luck if you don’t have a copy of Fortnite on your iPhone or iPad but have already installed it. Despite Apple’s removal of the app from the App Store, it’s simple to reinstall it.
1.On your iOS smartphone, go to the App Store.
2.The Account icon should be selected (usually shows your Apple ID profile photo or Memoji.)
3.To see a list of all the applications and games you’ve ever purchased, go to All Purchases > My Purchases.
4.Look for Fortnite on the internet (you could use the search bar).
5.To re-launch Fortnite, tap the download button.
How to Download if never installed in Past
The problem with that approach is that it requires you to have already downloaded Fortnite. What if you’ve never had Fortnite on your iPhone before?
One option is to use Family Sharing to link your account to someone else’s.
You should be able to download the app to your iPhone. if a member of your family has already done. Your accounts are connected through Family Sharing.
Take these measures to set up Family Sharing:
- Open the Settings app on your phone.
- To access your Apple ID settings, tap on your name.
- Now choose ‘Family Sharing…‘ from the drop-down menu. (If you already have the service installed, this would simply say Family Sharing.)
- Turn on Purchage Sharing.
- You’ll still need to include a payment form – keep in mind. This is only necessary if you’re creating a new account.
- Return to the App Store by following the steps outlined above.
- Click your name from the drop-down menu. Select Purchased.
- Select the account of a member of your family.
- Now go to all of the apps and look for Fortnite. We walk you through the process of setting up Family Sharing.
If you have Nvidia’s Geforce Now installed on your iPhone or iPad, you may be able to get Fortnite back.
Apple can’t hinder Geforce Now for iOS because it’s a web app. In November 2020, it was launched as a beta, and Nvidia promised that Fortnite will be released “soon.” However, Aashish Patel, Geforce Now’s product manager, was called as a witness in the ongoing trial and launch could take place in October 2021.
Will Fortnite come back to iPhone again on App Store?
We consider this to be a blip on the radar, and Fortnite will be back on the App Store in no time. If that’s as a result of a ferocious countdown or that Apple recognizes how horrible it feels.
Resolving Connection Errors, or Problems
If you have problems with an iPhone or iPad, or can’t find Fortnite, you can try the following:
- Make sure the iPad or iPhone has a very fast internet connection, preferably a WiFi network as most mobile connections are not fast enough (5g and other LTE connections may be different)
- Disable “Low Battery Mode” when turned on
- Try disabling content blockers on the iPhone / iPad It is working
Did you get Fortnite working and playing on your iPad, or iPhone Fine. You can enjoy the game And give me Feedback On comments
Must Read: How to Get Free Skins in fortnite Season 6