Pokémon Go 5th anniversary collection:The Pokemon Go Fifth Anniversary event celebrates the game’s first five years. You can join in the fun by completing the Fifth Anniversary Collection Challenge and the time limited field research activities during the event. The Fifth Anniversary event also features a gleaming Darumaka and a new Pikachu outfit. In this post, we’ll also take a look at Pokemon Go’s 5th anniversary collection.
How to Complete Pokemon GO 5th Anniversary challenge
- In the Fifth Anniversary event, all of the starting Pokémon required for the match.
- Remember that you may join any raid from any location by using your Remote Raid Pass.
- Furthermore, incense draws Pokémon to your location, making the Collection Challenge easier to accomplish.
- Use Both Razz and Nanab Berries make catching Pokémon for this challenge much simpler.
Field study for the event’s fifth anniversary
You’ll also be able to spin PokeStops to collect a variety of event special field research tasks during Pokémon Go’s Fifth Anniversary. While some activities are accessible after the event, we recommend participating in them during the Fifth Anniversary since the rewards from various Pokémon encounters will help you complete the Collection Challenge.
Also Read – Ogzilla.net Pokemon Go ! How to use | Complete Details
Field research assignments for the Fifth Anniversary event include the following:
- Obtain 5 Pokémon as a prize – fight with Bulbasaur, Charmander, or Squirtle
- Utilize 5 Berries to aid in the capture of Pokémon – Chikorita, Cyndaquil, or Totodile encounter
- Take 5 photos of a wild Pokémon Fight – Treecko, Torchic, or Mudkip
- Make 5 Great Throws for a prize. Fight with Turtwig, Chimchar, or Piplup
- Snivy, Tepig, or Oshawott fight – Send 5 Gifts to Friends.
- Spin 5 PokeStops or Gyms to get a prize – fight with Chespin, Fennekin, or Froakie
- Earn 2 Candies by strolling with a friend and get a prize of 8 PokéBalls.
Other Details on Pokemon Go 5th Anniversary
The fifth anniversary event in Pokémon Go sees the introduction of a new Flying Pikachu carrying a 5-shaped balloon. Once you’ve captured this unique Pikachu, you may start looking for shiny Darumaka or shining Meltan, which may emerge if you open the Mystery Box during this event.
Anyone who missed out on the Jump-Start Special Research on last year’s anniversary will be able to get it this year. Furthermore, each Lure Module – Rainy or normal – will last one hour during the event.
Also Read – Pokemon Go: Oginject.co Pokemon Go How To Use
How Pokemon Go Anniversary Event Takes Place (Happens)
Collection Challenges in Pokemon Go, which debuted in January 2021, occur concurrently with specific in-game events. Each Collection Challenge requires you to locate a certain quantity of Pokémon using a variety of methods. Once you’ve completed the Collection Challenge by obtaining all of the required Pokemon. You’ll be rewarded with a variety of items as well as progress toward the Elite Collector medal.
Collection Challenges are available on the ‘Today View.’ Which can be used by pressing the field research button in the bottom right-hand corner of the screen. When you go to ‘Today View.’ You’ll see a list of the Pokémon you need to get in order to complete the Collection Challenge. When you find a Pokémon. It will be getting off the Collection Challenge rooster. Allowing you to keep track of which ones you’ve caught and which you haven’t.
Also Read – How to Log Out Of Pokemon Go 2021