Battlefield 2042: BF 6 Beta Leaks In addition to the announcement that Battlefield 6 will be known as Battlefield 2042. More information has surfaced about what to anticipate from Electronic Arts’ worst kept secret. According to a post on Reddit, the Battlefield 2042 private testing session for content producers will take place on June 15.
Battlefield 2042 Leaks
- Battlefield 2042 also seems to include an attachment system. This allows you to change out your grips and sights on the fly, according to some reports.
- The ‘Professionals’ feature in Battlefield 2042 is based on the Squad and Heroes mechanics from the previous game.
- Having a specialist in each class means that you may have a diverse team. According to the article, they are “not over-powered.”
- But they do have “a gadget or two” that distinguish them as “special.” Squads have the ability to spawn vehicles such as jeeps and all-terrain vehicles (ATVs).
- Battlefield 2042 also has battlefields that are larger than any previous Battlefield game in the series’ history.
- Each of which has points allocated to certain areas of it. When your team captures a sector, it becomes their property, and it cannot be reclaimed.
- According to reports, a sector is about the size of a medium-sized Battlefield 3 map.
- One of these maps is reportedly titled ‘Shelf,’ and it takes place in Antarctica.
- Which allows you to do anything you want for a period of time. As shown by the inclusion of 64v64 battles, evolution, and improved traversal features including wingsuits. Grapplehook teleportation, and ziplines.
- Perhaps we won’t have to wait too long to find out how accurate this information dump is. June 9th is the Battlefield 2042 reveal date, with the event beginning at around 7:30pm IST. Is there going to be an open or closed beta, however?
Is Battlefield 2042 in Beta?
Battlefield 2042 will have a beta, but it will be a closed test at first, with the possibility of an open beta later on. All of this is part of a hectic schedule DICE has from now until October 22nd. Which includes a more technical test of the game as well as other activities.
While the first video seemed to be stunning, many fans are eager to see real gameplay in the coming weeks and months. The purpose of this exam will not be to play the game, but rather to evaluate the game’s overall structure.