Minecraft 1.19 Update Details: Minecraft 1.19 version is going to launch soon and in this article, I am going to show you all the details coming in the update.
The Major Updates in Points
- Density – The density of a block decides whether it floats or falls in the water. The density of a block decides whether it floats or falls in the water. Densities are in kg/block^3.
- Underliquid Pressure – Going underwater in a certain dimension can exert pressure equal to d+ps, where d is the atmospheric pressure, p is the depth in meters (blocks), and s is 1/10000 of the liquid’s density in kgb3 (kilograms per block). This means that if you go 1 meter underwater, you’ll gain 0.1 bar of pressure.
- Pressure – Taking a 13 bar exertion will damage entities by 1 hp (1/2 heart) every 2 seconds, with 1 hp applied to the damage count for every additional 2 bar. You’ll need 51 bars of pressure to reach an OSK.
- Temperature – Temperatures can fluctuate as well. We’ll use Kelvin instead of a small temperature spectrum. Snow requires a temperature of less than 273 degrees Fahrenheit, rain requires 273 degrees Fahrenheit, and neither requires a temperature of more than 310 degrees Fahrenheit. The temperature in the Nether is about 3000 degrees Fahrenheit. There are approximately 290 at The End.
- Metric – Kilometers, meters, centimeters, celsius, and kilopascals are all metric units.
- Thermal Camera – Temperature is used by a thermal camera to detect mobs and other objects. It may be found more sensitive (good for cooler temperatures and mountain tundras). Less sensitive (good for hotter temperatures and deserts) (good for higher temps and Nether).
- Light Attack – Light attacks have a cool down like 1.9-1.17, but it is shorter, and when a cool down ends the player cannot assault at all.
- Weather Update – The cycle is going to be thick fog – fog – clear – breeze – strong wind. The wind is from one of four directions Arbitrarily (NWSE). High winds impact the passage of entities somewhat. In addition, wind can interfere with snow and rain. Heavy winds can lead to a sandstorm on sandy biomes.
Other Possible Updates
- Flashing torches, tiles, ingots, paved bricks, mortar, mortar, bottom brick, and blocks of a stone wall. (as well as variations of these pieces) are now all causing a four-fold loss.
- Fire torches and charges would have a 5% chance of fire-fighting, but fire charges in this phase will be used.
- The 15 percent chance of lighting up both the recipient and the target is for lava barrels, as used to punch.
- Now Hoes are damaging to the same substance as shovels.
Thank You for Reading This Post, Don't Forget to Subscribe to Our Social Media Handle.
|Subscribe to Our YouTube Channel||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Group||Click Here|
|Join Our Facebook Page||Click Here|
|Follow on Twitter||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Our Team on Linkedin||Click Here|