Catch Pokemon in AR+ Mode: AR+ mode is an improved version of Pokemon GO’s augmented reality functionality, in which Pokemon appears in your real-world environment directly in front of you. You can approach a Pokemon and get an Excellent Throw bonus or the perfect picture opportunity. Pokemon are aware of your movements, so take care. If you move too quickly toward a Pokemon, it will flee…but if you approach carefully, you will have a higher chance of catching it.
AR + and AR Mode
Pokémon materialize on the ground in front of you. You can walk toward or around the Pokémon. Pokémon can tell how near you are and how quickly you are approaching them.
Also Read: June 2021 Events in Pokemon Go | Latest Updates
How To Catch Pokemon In AR Mode
- Check Your Surroundings
In AR+ mode, you’ll need to move around to catch a Pokémon. Before you begin, make sure you’re in a place where you can move about securely.
- Enable AR+ Mode
To begin, you must first enable AR+ mode. When you encounter a Pokémon for the first time on a device that supports AR+ mode, you will be requested to enable AR+ mode. If you ignore the notification, you can always enable AR+ mode in the Settings menu.
Return to AR mode by going to the settings menu and unchecking the AR+ option.
- Locate your Surroundings.
- Find the Pokemon.
- Go Carefully to Catch Pokemon.
- Throw the Pokeball.
- When it is too dark, the camera may not be able to see all of the details.
- Point your smartphone at a location with an open, level surface. Avoid regions that have obstacles or uneven terrain.
- When sensing your surroundings, carefully move your camera over them. Avoid quick or jerky movements.
Also Read – Pokemon Go Friendship Event Collection