Gaming Community in India has grown a lot. More than 85% of Gamers in India are Mobile Gamers and Rest are PC Gamers. In India, not everyone has a budget that he can own his own gaming PC because they are way costlier than mobile and not even portable. You can carry your Smartphone anywhere and play games but you can’t carry your Gaming PC everywhere.
The Top 2 Reasons why there are more Mobile Gamers in India are that not everyone can afford a gaming PC and also everyone in India wants that they can play anywhere they want. Now let’s see some mobile gaming statistics and data.
STATISTICS AND DATA
It’s no secret that the mobile gaming industry is thriving. Over the last several years, we’ve seen mobile games smash records and generate billions of dollars in sales.
Mobile devices are being used by an increasing number of gamers to play games. It’s convenient, easy, and enjoyable. Furthermore, unlike PC or console gaming, it lets gamers play games wherever they are.
The demographics of mobile gamers are likewise shifting and evolving. What was true about gaming just a few years ago is no longer true. The mobile gaming market is ever-changing.
- India’s thriving gaming business is worth $930 million and ranks first in the globe.
- India has approximately 560 million internet users, making it the world’s second-largest consumer of the internet.
- By 2024, investors may expect a 10-year growth forecast with a $3.8 billion valuation.
Also Read: Without VPN – How to Fix Server Error in PUBG
FUTURE PREDICTION IN MOBILE GAMING COMMUNITY
- In 2020, there will be 80 billion mobile game downloads, representing an 18% year-on-year increase.
- Till 2020, players will have spent $100 billion on mobile gaming.
- In 2020, gamers spent an average of 4.2 hours per day playing mobile games.
- Till 2020, mobile ad spending will exceed $240 billion.
- Casual games have the most downloads (78 percent ). It is 20 percent for core games and only 2 percent for casino games.
- Mobile games accounted for 66 percent of the App Store’s revenue share in 2020.
- Non-gaming applications are expected to generate 58 percent of App Store revenue by 2025.
Also Read – Apex Legends Mobile Latest Leaks