How to Get Farm Stardust in Pokemon Go: Stardust, rather than Candy, is the money of Pokémon Go. It is needed to strengthen your Pokémon for Gym battles and Raids.
It is also necessary to exchange them with other players and to purchase secondary charge moves. As if that weren’t enough, Stardust is also needed for Purifying Shadow Pokémon. Fortunately, we at iMore know how to quickly win Stardust, and don’t forget to check out our best Pokémon Go accessories. A Pokémon Go Plus is sure to boost your Stardust supply!
How To Farm Stardust with More Speed
- Purchase a Pokémon Go Plus and collect as many Pokémon as you can.
- Pokémon boosted especially the weather. (To keep the poke ball supply up, rotate, spin, spin PokéStops, and Gyms.)
- Purchase incubators and raise as many Pokémon eggs as possible, all the time. (And hike, hike, hike them up.)
- Feed every half hour as many berries as you can to as many friendly Pokémon. (To maintain the berry supply by turning, spinning, and spinning PokéStops and Gyms.)
- Open up to 20 Gifts a day to get the Stardust from them as much as you can.
- Find and complete all of the field research activities that award you with Stardust.
Make sure that you are using the Stardust at least for your Free Raid Pass
- Whenever you are about to grind hardcore, use a star piece to get 1,5x more stardust.
- Make the best of it where and when there is a Stardust situation.
- Make sure that you still have an active Star Piece to increase your income.
Also Read – Ghost Pokemon Weakness in Pokemon Go
You can need unique Candy species if you’re powering up your Pokémon, but also plenty of Stardust. You need Stardust for the Pokémon Go Fight League, raids, team GO Rocket battles, and gyms to purchase secondary charges. Costs range from 10K for regular Pokemon to 100K for legendary fastly depending on rarity. How to Get Farm Stardust in Pokemon Go.
How Stardust is Important
Or Stardust is required to make trades. Daily trades, depending on your level of friendship, can cost Stardust 100 or less. But new Pokédex entries begin at 20 000 Stardust, with 10,00,000 Stardust starting with the Shiny or Legendary trades! The better your buddies with the other coach, the cheaper, so it adds up quickly even as Best Friends.
You will need Stardust for some Shadow Pokemon that you want to purify now that the Go Rocket team has turned up. Others will have to cleanse 1,000 Stardust, and others will take 3,000 or even 5,000 Stardust, and Pokémon is the rule. It would cost you 20,000 stardust to purify if it happens that you save a legendary Shadow Pokémon from Giovanni! Although some players give the highest priority to only the Shadow Pokemon in purification, it would eventually cost a lot of Stardust if you want the award to be won.
Also Read – Great League Tier List | Pokemon Go