In This article how to root the OPPO Reno smartphone. We will give you an easy step and instruction guide on how to successfully root. So, follow my tutorial guide Stay until the end.
Advantage and Disadvantage of the Root device
They is some advantage and benefits of rooting devices Click here
How to root OPPO Reno?
- Please read the “Disclaimer” carefully. it is helping for some T&C
- To avoid interruption, charge your Mobile at least 50%.
- Backup contacts, apps, messages, call logs, etc
- Unlock bootloader of Oppo Reno first before moving ahead.
- Enable Unknown Sources option from mobile settings for unlock bootloader.
- Make sure you have backed up your data, After unlocking Process your phone will erase all Data.
- Make sure your system version is the official and latest.
- Enable USB Debugging in Developer mode.
- Download this file in your Mobile Click Here .
Follow the steps below to unlock the bootloader
- Install the app on your OPPO Reno device.
- If you receive ‘Blocked by Play Protect’ error block you protect error in play store.
- Then click on Install.
- Launch the iRoot application.
- Press the 3 dot present on the top left corner and click on the fourth option.
- Scroll down and click the Update checking option.
- Next, press on the Update now option.
- Install the updated version of the iRoot application.
- After that, Now go to your mobile settings.
- Open Accessibility, and enable iRoot option under Services for root process.
- Come back to Settings, and click on Apps.
- Go to iroot application go to data/storage
- Press the clear data and cache options and clear.
- Launch the iRoot app. Tap on I Agree with terms and conditions.
- Now process of rooting Oppo Reno using iRoot application.
- For doing the same, click on Get Root access on the main menu.
- Now start the rooting process. Be patient and wait until the process completes.
- After that the process completes, a message saying Root succeefully will appear in the app.
- Great! This is how you root Oppo Reno using the iRoot app.
- To confirm your mobile is rooted or not, install Root Checker app from Google Play Store and check.